Aston Eyre Church has no dedication and is a chapel of ease of St. Gregory’s Morville with its own PCC and also has informal links with Acton Round and Monkhopton parishes. The church was built in 1132 for the owners of Aston Hall which was converted to agricultural use in the 18th century and is now a ruin. The church sits in the centre of this small hamlet.
(During vacancy services may change. Please see pew-sheet & Cross-link for more updated information)
2nd Sunday 10.00am Holy Communion
4th Sunday 10.00am Morning Prayer