Aston Eyre

Aston Eyre Church has no dedication and is a chapel of ease of St. Gregory’s Morville with its own PCC and also has informal links with Acton Round and Monkhopton parishes.  The church was built in 1132 for the owners of Aston Hall which was converted to agricultural use in the 18th century and is now a ruin.  The church sits in the centre of this small hamlet.

Services

2nd Sunday                          10.00am Holy Communion

4th Sunday                           10.00am Morning Prayer


The Morville Group of Churches
Webpage icon Monkhopton with Upton Cressett
Webpage icon Acton Round
Webpage icon Morville